UPVC Discont Doors 10 Year Guarantee
Conditions of Warranty
Section 1. Definitions.
1. "Company" Upvc Discount Doors based at Unit 16 Biggar Road Industrial Estate, Lanarkshire.
2. "Goods" shall mean all or any of the goods or materials which from time to time the Company contracts to supply.
3. "Services" shall mean all or any of the services which from time to time the Company contracts to supply.
4. "Purchaser" means the person, firm, company or other corporation who places an order with the Company or otherwise contracts with the Company for any Goods or Services.
Section 2. Application.
1. These conditions shall apply to all contracts, whether written, oral or implied for the supply of Goods or Services.
2. Where you agree to and sign our work sheet we will give a grace period of 7 working days in order for you to contact us with any cancelations
3. Manufacture and fitting can take up to 21 days this is the maximum time you will wait
4. Any conditions of purchase or other terms provided by the Purchaser shall be of no effect whatsoever nor
shall any variation or alteration of these conditions be of any effect unless made in writing and signed by or on behalf of the Company Upvc Discount Doors.
5. All guarantees/warranties contained in this document shall be for a maximum period of ten years from date of
purchase and are only valid once payment has been received by the Company Upvc Discount Doors in full.
6. The Upvc on the inner and outer frames is guaranteed from discolouration, but not from fading, for a period of ten years.
7. Door Panels are guaranteed by the manufacturer under the conditions stipulated in the attached document.
8. Anodised door furniture (excluding door knockers & numbers and/or number plates) is guaranteed by the manufacturer for a period of ten years against discolouration or tarnishing, providing it is maintained as
9. Door locking mechanisms, including moving parts, are guaranteed against manufacturers defects for a period of ten years, subject to satisfactory regular maintenance by the customer.
10. Valid proof of purchase must be shown to the Company before any request for remedial/repair work will be acknowledged.
11. We always take reasonable care when we are working at your premises but in some installations damage may be caused in the course of installation to paint, plaster, rendering or brickwork immediately surrounding any window or door installed, we cannot be held responsibility for the repair where we deem it cosmetic. The Company does not undertake to provide matching ceramics or other tiles or to match surrounding wallpaper or paintwork which may have been damaged. The Company accepts no responsibility for any damage resulting from structural or other defects or movement in the property at which the installation was carried out.
12. Whilst the glass used is the best available, glass manufacturers will not give guarantee's covering minor imperfections and the Company cannot be held responsible for such imperfections nor can the Company be held responsible for natural phenomena with sealed unit double glazing. All sealed units carry the Manufacturers normal 5 year Guarantee.
12(a) Recycle charges explained - We charge £10 per Door & £5 per window for removal to ensure all materials are recycled in line with Sepa Guidlines,, this is optional and you can keep the door/window & make your own arrangements.
12(b) All our items are backed by a 5 year warranty, we do offer 10 year protection on all products please get in touch for more information.
13. We do not undertake the refitting of any alarm devices / Reed switches and or electronic circuits that were fitted to your previous door we will remove the wiring and leave it intact the best we can in order for you to make arrangements for refitting.
14. We take our staff safety very seriously and we will terminate your warranty should any of our staff feel threatened or are subject to any verbal or physical abuse at your premises and or over the telephone.
15. FREE DELIVERY - This is at our discretion and upto 15 Miles of ML1 1QB
16. Depsoits are non refundable and cover the arrangement fee for us to process your order, if you should decide to cancle the order your deposit will not be refunded.
17. Negative reviews and un justified feedback - we take every care measure possible when supplying you with our products but sometimes things go wrong, your warranty and or any remedial work will be put on hold until you address the negative comments that we deem detrimental or damaging to our business, please note NO works will be carried out during this period until you the customer removes your feedback from any of our directory pages.
18. We take the upmost care and attention to all our installation, any painted frames and or render,roughcast works should not be carried out prior to installation as there will be movement when we replace any windows and or doors where standards have to be removed, naturally there will be movement within the framing and structure which may result in disturbance to your existing concrete,paint or roughcast, this is your responsibility to repair unless otherwise agreed upon time of installation.
Please ensure you read our full terms and conditions before proceeding with your order.
Bradford Glazing, trade & public welcome we are located within Upvc Discount Doors Motherwell for all your glass replacement and double glazed units,bevels and more, we offer an emergency board up service should you require immediate security of your premises.
Tel 0843 289 3928
We are a subsidiary company of UPVC DISCOUNT DOORS LIMITED SCOTLAND